Friday, September 14, 2007

Daddy Sings

One of my favorite things about Kelly is his passion for playing the guitar. Many times since we have been together I have wondered who and what is number one in his heart...and several of those times I have thought it just might be the guitar. Hey, the guitar doesn't leave a list of chores for him... ;)

Now that Brinnon is here, he has brought that passion over to her little world. She squeals and squawks with delight while he sits in front of her playing fun songs and singing. If you listen close, you can hear her squeal at one point. I missed the beginning of the song where her smiles were full of delight. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Walker Lockhart said...

Oh my god, Kel! That's the cutest thing I've seen in long time (and my life these days are filled with cuteness!). You are such an adorable Daddy!! Dana