Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chinny Meat

Brinnon has changed so much just in a short month. She has become this sweet, funny, and smiley little person when she is awake. Her body is much more solid and she can finally hold her head up. Last week she actually giggled when I 'ate' her neck. Must be genetic.

There aren't many times in life that a double chin can be deemed 'cute', but when you are three months old it's absolutely adorable. Isn't it? Hopefully Brinnon won't care I showed this to everyone...I just thought it was great. Also, this first photo is for Auntie Chrysta. Do you see a resemblance to all of my baby/toddler/teenage/adult pictures? Ha Ha!





2 comments:

keo boun pheng said...

ok...you've got me confused!! who is who?!!??!?

amanda jane said...

Dang!!!! She's so stinkin' cute!